• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A standard google search bar for muse

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to set up a standard google search bar (not one to search my web site). I have copied some code into the html insert function and I do get a working search bar, however it looks terrible as it seems to have lost all its formatting. When I try the same code in Dreamweaver it looks great but when I put it into Muse it looks very amateurish. Can anyone please help. There seems to be heaps of widgets out there for custom searches but none for internet searches.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Did you google your question? Maybe on youtube?

Google Search Bar in Muse - YouTube

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-10 um 16.37.14.png

That´s just the first 5 – the sixth is from qooqee with widget and might not, what you´re looking for.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peran, but again that is for  custom search, I just want one that will just search the internet. As mention in my post, its fairly easy to get something up and running by copying some code it, but I cant seem to maintain any decent formatting when I put it in Muse 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you google your question? Maybe on youtube?

Google Search Bar in Muse - YouTube

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-10 um 16.37.14.png

That´s just the first 5 – the sixth is from qooqee with widget and might not, what you´re looking for.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Googled until my fingers bleed, but no luck. I can find the html code to do it but when I put the code in I lose the formatting. Is it a case I have to put code in just after the body tag as well??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines