• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A suggested use for Adobe Muse

Enthusiast ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to take a moment to post something that I hope is helpful with Muse. I loved Muse when it first came out because like many others, I'm not a programmer. So it allowed me to set things up for web pages easily.

I continue to use Muse on occasion at the company I work for. The site I work on is an internal site that runs uses ASPX pages. There are web parts built into this system that allow you to add things like a slideshow. Some of these inserts are not pretty though. So what I've been doing is creating Muse slideshows and interactive pieces, uploading the Muse HTML to the server and then iframing this onto the ASPX page. I've been doing this for 7 years now and it works beautifully and allows me to put "creative" stuff on the company's internal web pages.

For example, during a celebration of a big event at the company, I created a Muse page with the popup widget where if you point at an object, a box pops on with more info. I made a 50 year timeline like this and then iframed it onto the page and no one was the wiser that I made this with Muse because, after all, a browser is nothing more than an HTML reader and "interpreter."

You may want to try this out sometimes if you're ever in need of doing something like this similar.

NOTE - to the mods here. This is a helpful tip for Muse. If this needs to be moved elsewhere, please feel free to do so.

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why should your contribution be moved? It is a nice idea and worth to be shared to other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines