• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A whole new site or convert to responsive...

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to create a responsive website. I currently have 3 different version of my website, desktop, tablet and phone. Would it be easier to start from scratch or take what I have and convert it to a responsive (I have not experimented with responsive sites at all at this point)?

I am running muse version 2017.0.4.8.

Thanks for the input.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey lenat,

Considering some major bugs with converted sites in the current version of Muse, it would be my personal advice to you going for a fresh new design.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! That is what I was leaning towards.

With the current bugs out there, is it safe to start a responsive design now? I am running muse version 2017.0.4.8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes because the next update has sorted out all those bugs, and also most of the bugs in current version were coming in old converted sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will we see the next update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand that this sounds cliched, but the product team will announce the date as soon as they are ready. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines