Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About the basics

Explorer ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

After going around, reading the forum, watching tutorials on YT or some article on some blog, I want to ask what's the best way to learn the basics about layout and objects pinning.

I also followed some videos on lynda.com but nobody teaches you how the layout behaves, visually, or how to pin objects on the "canvas" and what's the "muse thinking" about that.

Is there an official way to learn those topics, in the tutorial/blog/DIY/pdf jungle?

Thank you.

Bart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Did you have a look at these tutorials: https://helpx.adobe.com/de/muse/tutorials.html

Or visit Dani Beaumont's Muse Jams at YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, this should help a lot: http://winter-jam.businesscatalyst.com/pinning.html​

Pinning is visualised directly on a page. When you resize the browser window, you can see the reactions immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a neat resource. Thank you. Even if I think that sometimes, in the complexity of explanations, they forget to teach the "simple".

And what about the basics of layout?

The first time I approched with muse, I tried to make a fake website and I thought that what I saw (working in the full space/canvas) will be the full page, instead of a centered column website. Is this really only a matter of fluid/not fluid or there is something else?

The main question still stays incomplete, though: where can a human being learn the basics (officially)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have a look at these tutorials: https://helpx.adobe.com/de/muse/tutorials.html

Or visit Dani Beaumont's Muse Jams at YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hhi,

Please go through Dani's tutorial suggested by Guenter.

And for your second query, the solution is pretty simple.

Foor full-width layout you just need to toggle the arrows pointing inward near your breakpoint area.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines