• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access Items Below Menu Dropdown

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if I worded this correctly and I'm still learning Muse. I have my menu built on the top level master page and when it is in the collapsed position I still cannot access the items below it on other pages while the pointer is in the area of the dropdown.
I have attached a stripped down version of the site and a good example of this problem is the Dealer Map page, I cant access the search bar on it because of interference with the menu.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Dropbox - Element-New Launch-test.muse

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

You have attached a stripped down version? Well „striped down“ would mean for me: Only the composition menu and the large HTML shop snippet.These are the affected elements. (Not this tons of upload files etc)

When I strip down your sample it is quite obvious, that the HTML snippet – for whatever reason – conflicts with your composition menu. This seems to be caused by the java script programming of the shop code – or by a corrupted file (eventually caused by document conversion.).

Two ways out  I

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have attached a stripped down version? Well „striped down“ would mean for me: Only the composition menu and the large HTML shop snippet.These are the affected elements. (Not this tons of upload files etc)

When I strip down your sample it is quite obvious, that the HTML snippet – for whatever reason – conflicts with your composition menu. This seems to be caused by the java script programming of the shop code – or by a corrupted file (eventually caused by document conversion.).

Two ways out  I can find:

• Define your composition menu as a lightbox. Or
  • rebuild your composition menu.

Here you can find a modified sample file with 3 pages: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdjmdd7wyk4uuh7/Element-New%20Launch-mod.muse?dl=0

1. Your (not working) sample stripped down,
  2. a sample page with a working light box, and
  3. a sample page with a newly placed working light box.

Besides that: Your site has massive issues regarding responsiveness and pinning of many elements. Therefore you perhaps need this „Overflow“ HTML widget on the master page. But this only cures the symptoms, not the reason. You should have a close look at this document: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8953

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines