Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accordion issue

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I have just gone to use t according widget but whenever I add a new element to the accordion it doesn't add a text box into the area I want to add text into and I cannot add another text box. Any ideas on how I can get this to work as I really want to use it on my website.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

This definitely works:

• Open the accordion area and draw a text box „into“ it, using the text tool.
  • If you want to crate a second text box, take care, that your text tool doesn’t start in the area of the first text frame, because in this case a cursor will be placed.
  • If you find this difficult, create the textbox simply elsewhere on your canvas and drag it into the accordion area.

If this won’t work, please show us a screenshot and describe step by step, what you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This definitely works:

• Open the accordion area and draw a text box „into“ it, using the text tool.
  • If you want to crate a second text box, take care, that your text tool doesn’t start in the area of the first text frame, because in this case a cursor will be placed.
  • If you find this difficult, create the textbox simply elsewhere on your canvas and drag it into the accordion area.

If this won’t work, please show us a screenshot and describe step by step, what you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much! Didn't think to drag a text box into the accordion area. I've been copying and pasting it into the area which didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This works as well, if you activate the area before pasting something into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines