• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accordion menu pushes down despite "Overlap Items Below" selected

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... my accordion menu is set to "Overlap Items Below", but it still pushes the content down even when it's not expanded. It's like Muse knows that it can be expanded, so it moves the content down to make room for it. It get more and more obvious the lower the resolution-width is, so in my phone with it's 320px viewport resolution, it's pretty noticeable.

Here are two pictures showing how it looks on my phone. The first one is how it looks just loaded, and the second one is how it looks with the menu active. All that "brown" space in the first picture isn't there in Muse and it doesn't render like that when sliding the breakpoint-handle.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

I actually just found the error. The menu inside the accordion widget was set to "Responsive Width". I changed it to "None" and pinned it to the middle. Now it works Thanks for your time Günter (in both threads)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tim, could you please share a small .muse file with us, containing only the accordion and an element, which is pushed down (just as shown un your screenshot)?

You might deal with a completely different issue …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually just found the error. The menu inside the accordion widget was set to "Responsive Width". I changed it to "None" and pinned it to the middle. Now it works Thanks for your time Günter (in both threads)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines