Highlighted

Accordion widget not working

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I placed an accordion widget menu on the master page, which works correctly, but in my other pages (home, contact, ...) it doesn`t work. The menu won´t overlap items. Should every page have their own accordion menu in order to function correctly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Accordion widget not working

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I placed an accordion widget menu on the master page, which works correctly, but in my other pages (home, contact, ...) it doesn`t work. The menu won´t overlap items. Should every page have their own accordion menu in order to function correctly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, it should be ok to place the accordion onto the master page. Butyl our issue is not quite clear for me. Could you give us a screenshot of the "bad" behaviour? Or a link to inspect the site? (You can publish a free test site on businesscatalyst, using the "Publish"button top right of Muse's application window.) Or even better: Upload a small example .muse file, which demonstrates your problem, to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can have a look.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2017 1