• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accordion widget with menu not pushing down page contents on all pages

Participant ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the mobile part of my site I've made a hamburger menu using an accordion widget with the navigation menu inserted in it at the top of the page.

On the majority of pages the accordion pushes the page contents down as its supposed to, but on a couple of pages it doesn't. If its any help, it won't push down on a page that has the contact form widget and on the other page it also has other accordions as well.

Can anyone advise where I might be going wrong and how this issue could be fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Could you please delete all content of all pages except the elements shown in this screenshot:

Screen.jpg

Check, if the issue is still there (I suppose, the accordion won’t push down the text frame) and let us have alook at this reduced .muse file. Do give us the file, please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Are you using fixed width pages/breakpoints.
  • Could you give us a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to designing responsive sites, so don't laugh too much when you view it! 🙂

I'm using fluid width pages with breakpoints.

You can see the issue on this page: CONTACT

The issue appears to kick in at a low screen size (320)

The other page here FAQ's​ is a bit odd as it only happens when I view it on my Samsung A5, but not on a browser resizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please delete all content of all pages except the elements shown in this screenshot:

Screen.jpg

Check, if the issue is still there (I suppose, the accordion won’t push down the text frame) and let us have alook at this reduced .muse file. Do give us the file, please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I've resolved it - the text box was inadvertently pinned and it wasn't set to responsive width.

Thanks for your your offer of help though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By far the best help is, if someone finds the faults by her/himself!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines