• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a new project in my portfolio startpage

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have for example a grid with 4 images in a raw (images have not the same size),

If you add a new project, you have to move every single image to have the latest project on top?

Or is there any solution for that?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Yes, there is a solution:

• Select the top element of all objects, you want to shift down.
  • Now look to the left egde of Muse's application window, and you will see a little "arrow up/down" icon.
  • You can move this icon up/downwards to move all element below up/downwards. Or you can double click this icon and fill in exact values into the respective field of the "Transform" panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a solution:

• Select the top element of all objects, you want to shift down.
  • Now look to the left egde of Muse's application window, and you will see a little "arrow up/down" icon.
  • You can move this icon up/downwards to move all element below up/downwards. Or you can double click this icon and fill in exact values into the respective field of the "Transform" panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not working like this.

I will explain it again:

you have for example 13 images on your startpage, each one stands for one projects. the first one is the newest one.

The images are (depends on the large of your browser,) but lets say with 1500px wide there are 4 images in a raw, with 1200px there are just 3 etc, rest is underneath.

Now I want to add a new image that stand for a new project and i want to put it in the raw as first image, the others NEXT to it.

Just like a simple portfolio or you can compare it with a new blog-post, where all images are in a grid and they are moving automatically, if new project is added.

How is it possible to put this new image in this raw, without moving ALL elements below? Because then I have just one image that stand all alone on the top.

THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may place these images inline into a text frame, so that they flow like text does. In this case you can copy a new image in front of all others.

There is one restriction in this case: Inline images aren't responsive for jow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines