• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

add and remove photos via hosting pages

New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can my client add and remove through the hosting pages photos on slideshows?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

the best way to manage a Muse site is the .muse file... that is how Muse was designed and you can keep a copy yourself and to be blunt Muse is eol so its time to look around for a new platform

there is a "in browser edit" option because customers asked for it and Adobe gave in... it doesn't work well, I don't recommend it {in fact I refuse to use it sence the 'update' a few years ago that busted standard code options} and not all host servers even allow it but it is an option so you may want to l

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

give your client the .muse file and they can do whatever they want to the website... including swapping images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer! She should install and manage the muse. I think it's difficult! There is no other way;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the best way to manage a Muse site is the .muse file... that is how Muse was designed and you can keep a copy yourself and to be blunt Muse is eol so its time to look around for a new platform

there is a "in browser edit" option because customers asked for it and Adobe gave in... it doesn't work well, I don't recommend it {in fact I refuse to use it sence the 'update' a few years ago that busted standard code options} and not all host servers even allow it but it is an option so you may want to look at it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again for the answer !!!! I probably have to look at another platform, because the customer does not know about technology and I should first teach her! And that does not want it at all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines