• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add arrows pointing to a hyperlink when rolled over

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add an arrow (a .png image) that will appear when a hyperlink (menu tab) is hovered over. For example, I hover over the “VIDEOS” tab, the link lights up, and a small arrow appears next to it.

I’ve gotten pretty close using a blank composition and just a longer image box, but I can’t get my hyperlinks to work because the trigger box is sitting on TOP of my hyperlinks, and when I move them UNDER my hyperlinks, they wont trigger.

Is there any way I can combine the hyperlink with the image box, or any solution? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

You can „fill“ the arrow into the „longer“ image box in hover state. Or you can use a „states“ button, place the image and the arrow into it and set the arrow to „0“ opacity in normal state and „100“ opacity in hover state.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can „fill“ the arrow into the „longer“ image box in hover state. Or you can use a „states“ button, place the image and the arrow into it and set the arrow to „0“ opacity in normal state and „100“ opacity in hover state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines