Highlighted

Add Blog Page

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys just a quick help.

I need to add a blog page to my site for a client.

What I have done is greated a blog on WordPress and Blogger to then put in on a page called (NEWS) on the website. Reason I did this is because I wanted the customer to be able to write in the Blogs/News themselves and when tey publish it will show up on the page.

I believe that this can be done by obtaning a link or something from Wordpress/Blogger and pasting it in one of the Widgets (watch a few vids) and it should display the news.

The problem I am having is the widget I am using won't do the same thing it shows on the videos.

Some parts are not working.

Is there anyone out there who can suggest another way of doing this?

Or does someone have an older version of widgets that work perfectly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add Blog Page

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys just a quick help.

I need to add a blog page to my site for a client.

What I have done is greated a blog on WordPress and Blogger to then put in on a page called (NEWS) on the website. Reason I did this is because I wanted the customer to be able to write in the Blogs/News themselves and when tey publish it will show up on the page.

I believe that this can be done by obtaning a link or something from Wordpress/Blogger and pasting it in one of the Widgets (watch a few vids) and it should display the news.

The problem I am having is the widget I am using won't do the same thing it shows on the videos.

Some parts are not working.

Is there anyone out there who can suggest another way of doing this?

Or does someone have an older version of widgets that work perfectly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which widget did you use finally? "One of the widgets" could be anything. Because of the Muse´s EOL "your" widget might not be supported yet got developed any further anymore. The only blog widget I know, works - as of this reading - is the muse-themes widget for tumblr (mumblr) which is not the most famous yet used one in the world right now.

For blogs, in my experience, it is defintly the time to change the app. You might use/try an iframe, but of course I am not sure, if that could do the job. It needs some server side handling of the blog and your website. You may also contact the widget creatot/vendor, if they can help, if there´s still a vendor working on it for muse.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I used the RSS 2.0 Widget.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the direct URL to your blog's RSS or XML feed?   You will need this information to proceed at the link below.

https://rss.bloople.net/

The resulting <script> can be embedded into your Muse <html> tag.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy that link does not work?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0