Highlighted

Add Thumbnail to Link

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

How do add a thumbnail so when I paste my muse site URL into whatsapp the thumnail appears with the link per below scree snip:

clipboard_image_0.png

this is currently what my link looks like when I paste it into whatsapp - no thumnail accompanies the link: 

clipboard_image_1.png

How do I set it up in Muse?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add Thumbnail to Link

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

How do add a thumbnail so when I paste my muse site URL into whatsapp the thumnail appears with the link per below scree snip:

clipboard_image_0.png

this is currently what my link looks like when I paste it into whatsapp - no thumnail accompanies the link: 

clipboard_image_1.png

How do I set it up in Muse?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many widgets for that – even free ones. Just google for „Adobe Muse opengraph“.

One widget, I really can recommend, is this one: https://www.j-26.com/store/SEO-for-Webpages-p45590978

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 1
the_jc LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you kindly! Much appreciated 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 0