Highlighted

Adding a Facebook event section RSS Feed to the Rss Feed widget

New Here ,
May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as mentioned above i want to link my facebook page event section to the rss feed on my muse site. is it possible? and how?

thanks

Hey SpaziOVega,

I don't think if that can be possible to connect the RSS feed widget with Facebook events.

However, you can add Facebook events separately into your site as explained here - facebook events feed

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding a Facebook event section RSS Feed to the Rss Feed widget

New Here ,
May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as mentioned above i want to link my facebook page event section to the rss feed on my muse site. is it possible? and how?

thanks

Hey SpaziOVega,

I don't think if that can be possible to connect the RSS feed widget with Facebook events.

However, you can add Facebook events separately into your site as explained here - facebook events feed

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2018 0
May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey SpaziOVega,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, ive realized that was the solution

now i have a second issue, the events are shown in the site but i  cannot see the scrolling bar in the events window, that prevents people from seeing all our events. Is that a bug?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2018 0