Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a "Movie" into a Slideshow

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a fullscreen slideshow of about 6 pictures on the home page of my website. I would like to insert a 5-second video into the slideshow as maybe the 2nd or 3rd "slide." Muse is not allowing me to insert my MP4 file into the slideshow. I have seen a few other posts about this, but they are a few years old so I wanted to know if there was another way besides using a composition box. I would like to keep my slideshow fullscreen and with pictures - the blank composition box doesn't allow the fullscreen option. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won't like my answer .  Stop using Muse.  It's EOL.  It's not being developed anymore. And there are superior ways of creating exactly what you want if you have full access to code.   Unfortunately, Muse doesn't give you access to code so you're entirely dependant upon 3rd party widgets like this one from Muse For You.

Fullscreen Image and Video Slideshow Widget | Adobe Muse CC | Muse For You - YouTube

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don´t stop using Muse, as you may have already started with your site.

You may also have a look at this: MuseThemes | MediaPro Gallery Widget Uniform ​.

You have to pay for it, yes, but it works pretty well although "putting" the files into the gallery is not really WYSIWYG.

There´s some playing around with it, to see which features it has but the appearance after all this is quite nice.

It´s the same to museforyou. Advantage of museforyou.com, you can purchase a single app instead of the whole package.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines