Highlighted

Adding a video banner to a Muse site with no widgets?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the steps to the tutorial on adding video to a muse site provided by Adobe, when I preview the site in a browser I get no video??? I need this done yesterday is there anyone who can give guidance here? Does the video need to be a specific size? I am wanting it to be used as a header. 

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding a video banner to a Muse site with no widgets?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the steps to the tutorial on adding video to a muse site provided by Adobe, when I preview the site in a browser I get no video??? I need this done yesterday is there anyone who can give guidance here? Does the video need to be a specific size? I am wanting it to be used as a header. 

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which tutorial are you following?

Is your video hosted on YouTube or Vimeo and are you embedding the <iframe> into your HTML tab?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is your video hosted?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your server supports the MP4 MIME type, you can embed HTML5 video with the code below from the  Object menu  > Insertt HTML.   Also save your video and poster image to your site's assets folder.

<div class="video-wrapper">

<!--CHANGE MP4 AND POSTER IMAGE TO YOUR OWN FILES, NO SPACES ALLOWED-->

<video src="assets/YOUR_VIDEO.mp4" type="video/mp4" poster="assets/YOUR_POSTER_IMAGE.png" controls ></video>

</div>

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2019 0