Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Fonts to Domains

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
I've been speaking with Adobe Customer Support for a few days now, but I'm hoping the community can help me out.

My website www.stacey-europe.co.uk is having formatting issues when it comes to font (JAF Dormus). If you were to visit Home  you'll see that all text is as it should be.

I'm told that I need to add this font type to my other domains (the ones with the formatting issue). Does anybody know how to do that?

The email I received from Adobe Customer Care:

This is in regards to the issue that you have with the Muse site.I have checked the site and found the issue with the adobe font, that is not added to the domain that is why it's not rendering.
Here is the screenshot for that : http://prntscr.com/lar4wp
You have multiple domains so, when we publish the site to main domain, it shows the correct fonts but not with the other domains.
I would suggest you to please reach out to fontsupport@adobe.com and ask them how to add fonts to multiple domains.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

You have to install these fonts properly (via Museā€˜s font menu; Add selfhosted web fonts) and in the ā€žPublishā€œ dialog you have to add the new url into the ā€žURLā€œ field (comma separated).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to install these fonts properly (via Museā€˜s font menu; Add selfhosted web fonts) and in the ā€žPublishā€œ dialog you have to add the new url into the ā€žURLā€œ field (comma separated).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines