Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding links

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Has something changed when adding custom links i.e. telephone numbers and email addresses? I have just tried to add a link in for telephone number but It's saying "hyperlinks applied to text inside a rasterised frame cannot be exported. You must change the text frame so that it does not require rasterisation, by adjusting the font or rotation or remove the hyperlink of flight to text before exporting." Does this mean I cannot use the font I'm using and if so which fonts are usable? I created a website about three months ago and didn't have this problem. Is this a new thing with the recent update? Thanks Keith

Thanks

Keith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Coding background? Can’t believe. Coders should be able to read!

You write "all that is needed is a link in the HTML stating which font is to be uploaded and from where and then that wants get loaded into whatever computer is running your website“. Exactly that is possible with Muse!

You have 3 ways to handle your issue:

1. Use standard fonts (which are supposed to reside on every machine/device.
  2. Use web fonts
  3. Use self hosted web fonts.

In your answer, you are referring to 2. and 3.  All three ways are

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is true: Assigning links to text, which has to be rasterised, will fail. Read more about font rasterising in my post 4 in this thread: Menus with Responsive Width in 4k Resolution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an absolute joke that muse can't handle anything other than web safe fonts for links. I have come from a coding background and all that is needed is a link in the HTML stating which font is to be uploaded and from where and then that wants get loaded into whatever computer is running your website.

I have gone on to muse because on physically disabled and coding takes me ages. Now I'm stuck with crap links that doesn't fit my workflow just because Adobe cannot code for shit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coding background? Can’t believe. Coders should be able to read!

You write "all that is needed is a link in the HTML stating which font is to be uploaded and from where and then that wants get loaded into whatever computer is running your website“. Exactly that is possible with Muse!

You have 3 ways to handle your issue:

1. Use standard fonts (which are supposed to reside on every machine/device.
  2. Use web fonts
  3. Use self hosted web fonts.

In your answer, you are referring to 2. and 3.  All three ways are working with Muse. You only need to read my posting exactly. If you don’t want to or aren’t will to, because you prefer ranting, Muse really isn’t the right application for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay I see my mistake, I was using a version of a font that was directly on my computer. I have just access the web library and now it's working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines