• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjust to Google PageSpeed Insights

Participant ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys! i know muse is going to die, but is a such good way to me my site online!

I have a simple theme with paralax effects, but when i start Google Lighthouse or google speedsite, there are things i just cant find @ muse to remove to let if faster or as google want to do their job.

im not getting to remove 

URLPotential Savings

/scripts/jquery-1.8.3.min.js?crc=209…
(virtualeestudio.com.br)
13,800 ms
/css/site_global.css?crc=405…
(virtualeestudio.com.br)
1,900 ms
…css/index.css?crc=396…
(virtualeestudio.com.br)

are there some way to find it ? 

[Topic edited by moderator for clarity.]

TOPICS
Performance , Publish , Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

No.  It's not possible to do everything Google recommends.  Do what you can.  But do not attempt to remove the files that Muse generates.  That would break your site.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  It's not possible to do everything Google recommends.  Do what you can.  But do not attempt to remove the files that Muse generates.  That would break your site.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

=0 hey! if u're employee u cant, cant say that.  So if u work for agency, or huge company when u say u cant do, they will fire u and hire someone do the job! stay on!! We test all site with google toos, and to surprise u, there are lotta with 100% passed seal, Google is the bigger tool for lotta clients all over the world, and we must do what we need to do for sites beeing faster, safer.

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 13.01.19.png

Actually i really like muse, and if I compare with another developer program, is more ease to put creative than codes, i think thats the reason adobe killed muse 'cause is a such great program, anyway.

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 13.00.40.png

Im, trying to find and remove some CSS that isnt on use, any trick to find it? my site is so simple because is more to show portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you find it and remove it, Muse will put it back the next time you publish.  So what's the point?

If you're so deeply committed to making your client's sites faster and more secure, don't rely on a site generator like Muse.  You should work directly with the code.   That way you have total control over the site files.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines