• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe animate swf file is not responsive and does not pin to its poistion in muse

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after I export my swf file from adobe animate I place the file in adobe muse the problem is that when I preview it id does not stay pinned or respond properly.

As a result it the swf file moves down the page away from its original position when I decrease the browser size.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

In that case, you should contact the Animate CC forum. This is not a Muse question.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sabermaster28  написал(а)

after I export my swf file from adobe animate

This is your mistake. To create a web animation, you should use the HTML5 Canvas document and export it to OAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OAM files does not appear to be responsive in adobe muse at all. also I need to know how to add or embed video content into an html 5 OMA file in adobe Animate.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sabermaster28  написал(а)

The OAM files does not appear to be responsive in adobe muse at all.

Are you sure?

2262806838.png

Learn "help" of Animate CC,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OMA file is working responsively Adobe  Muse. Im only having a problems placing media or Video's (mp4,,mpeg,ogg,avi,flv) files into my html 5 OMA file in Adobe animate.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case, you should contact the Animate CC forum. This is not a Muse question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines