Highlighted

Adobe Mouse and In-Browser Editing totally unstable after the latest update

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Has tried to edit from different computers and from different locations using In-Browser Editing. We can not edit in the text boxes under the lightbox thumbnails when the lightbox display starts. Can not edit the thumbnails (edit does not appear even), because then the slide show is triggered sometimes with completely different pictures than the one I pointed.
I experience both Adobe Mouse and In-Browser Editing totally unstable after the latest update ...... ..

Site: www.peterblank.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Mouse and In-Browser Editing totally unstable after the latest update

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Has tried to edit from different computers and from different locations using In-Browser Editing. We can not edit in the text boxes under the lightbox thumbnails when the lightbox display starts. Can not edit the thumbnails (edit does not appear even), because then the slide show is triggered sometimes with completely different pictures than the one I pointed.
I experience both Adobe Mouse and In-Browser Editing totally unstable after the latest update ...... ..

Site: www.peterblank.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try downloading the prerelease build to see if this issue has been fixed?

Adobe Prerelease

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problemet kvarstår, men nu ibland inbowser editing säger att sidan är gjord med en äldre version av adobe muse än 2014

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem persists, but now sometimes inbows editing says that the page is made with an older version of Adobe Mouse than 2014

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me check with my colleagues and get back to you.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2017 0
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Henka97,

This looks like and issue in the backend of IBE.

I suggest you opening up a ticket with Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support and this issue can be looked up by the concerned team.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2017 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also can you let us know if you are using custom JavaScript or Jquery in your web pages? Chances are that they could be leading to this issue as well.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 1