• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse 18.0 Sync Error Has Occurred

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Adobe Muse 18.0 the other day I have not been able to use the Upload FTP to Host anymore and can't upload my sites.  After reentering the ftp info properly as I have done for the past couple years now all of a sudden I get this....I called Adobe tech support, he shared my screen while I had my GoDaddy account open and he was able to going my File Manager, Add-on Domains, FTP account sections and verified I was doing nothing different than I had been doing with previous versions. He said I needed to contact GoDaddy because he couldn't verify which folder the files were suppose to go too.  I told him I have never had to enter any additional info related to the folder because the ftp user account that was set up was only able to upload files into the that specific folder. 

I called GoDaddy and they verified that everything on my server was working fine as we ftp'd files into folders using FileZilla and said that it is a Muse problem and the only thing I can do was to export HTML files and then upload them manually using Filezilla or another ftp program.  Well we all know this will break the inbrowserediting functionality for my clients.  What is the problem here all of a sudden??? I need this to work asap..I just acquired a new client and this dos not sit well with me now...please help!!  I have over 20 websites up and running and this will completely destroy my workflow if it is not fixed fast!  Also been getting a lot of spinning wheels with Muse too.

I have double checked the user name and passwords for the ftp accounts too so please don't reply with that ...I would be willing to share the muse file with an Adobe tech member.

Using Adobe 18.0

MacOS High Sierra 10.13

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 10.33.23 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

After 3 phone calls to Adobe, GoDaddy, and Apple.  I figured out that a Double NAT issue with my Apple Airport Extreme was actually causing the problem which is weird because it had been operating fine over the last year and half, but I ruled out the issue by connecting directly to my router and by passing the airport Extreme. So the solution was to hard reset my Airport Extreme.  No issue with Muse 18.0 related to this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send me your case number over a private message so that I can ask around for additional options. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After 3 phone calls to Adobe, GoDaddy, and Apple.  I figured out that a Double NAT issue with my Apple Airport Extreme was actually causing the problem which is weird because it had been operating fine over the last year and half, but I ruled out the issue by connecting directly to my router and by passing the airport Extreme. So the solution was to hard reset my Airport Extreme.  No issue with Muse 18.0 related to this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines