• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse 2017.0.3 huge problems

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, since i've updated my Muse version i'm facing many issues.

The worst one is that i can edit only one page, after that i cannot open any other page, cannot save the project, cannot close the program beside killing it.

That's really a mess

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Hi,

Please take latest Muse from creative cloud 2017.0.4. It fixes the issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

1. Open your Creative Cloud desktop app.
  2. Open the "Apps" tab.
  3. If you point onto the "Muse" entry, a small gearwheel becomes visible.
  4. Clicking on it, reveals the command "Deinstall".
  5. After clicking onto that, you are asked to deinstall the preferences too. Do this.
  6. After having deinstalled, reinstall Muse again.

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue :((

I did everything exactly as Gunter wrote: fully reinstalled MUSE. But it did not help at all.

But I noticed that at least in my case the problem is only with projects created in previous MUSE versions, because projects created in MUSE 2017 work well.

“Old” projects newest MUSE version exports very very very slow. In my example it takes ~20-30 minutes or even more. But in previous MUSE version the export of the same project took less than a minute.

Probably such “old” projects need to be converted somehow specially? Does anybody have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each new Muse version requires a complete data export, even if you have selected "only modified files" during output. this is due to internal modifications of the file formats and output code.

This behaviour is normal behaviour since the first version of Muse.

The second export should work as ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The matter is all next export attempts are always slow

I looks like on screenshot below: very fast on first 90% of progress bar and extremely slow on last 10% of export.

long-export.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I digged a bit more the issue. It seems the problem occures if there is following widgets' combnaton on the page:

1. there is tabbed panel on the page

2. there are lightboxes in these tabs

3. each lightbox has several triggers

In this case MUSE exports the page (created in previous MUSE version) very very slow.

But if I delete "old' lightboxes and newly create them and put them into tabbed panels then export works Ok.

I'm still not absolutely sure in that and will test it tomorrow more deeply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DNZ77,

DNZ77  wrote

Hello, since i've updated my Muse version i'm facing many issues.

The worst one is that i can edit only one page, after that i cannot open any other page, cannot save the project, cannot close the program beside killing it.

That's really a mess

As per your issue description, I find this quite relative to a bug appeared in current update of Muse with Youtube and Vimeo widgets.

Please confirm if you have placed a Youtube or Vimeo widget on your site and try removing it to see if the issue resolves.

We have already raised a bug for this issue and looking for more use cases to prioritize the hotfix.

I request all the other community members as well to update this thread with their respective observations.

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this same issue after the update. When I close a page I can't click back on it to work again Also I can't get Muse to quit. I have to force quit every time.

I am building vimeo galleries for my client and I can't just remove the widget. I need a fix ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please take latest Muse from creative cloud 2017.0.4. It fixes the issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines