• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse 2017 - Not exporting HTML - Solved

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I designed a site but when I export it as html nothing happens, the site works well if I preview it in browser but it doesn't export as HTML. I uninstalled and reinstalled Muse, deleted the preferences, tried exporting to different locations with different names, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I got to the bottom of the problem, it seems a widget box had a font that was not available in Muse and it wouldn't export until I choose a font that is available.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey whiteship,

That's a great observation.

Thank you for bringing this up and I am sure it will help a lot of other users as well as our product team to improvise the software.\

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Any resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tommy,

I've ran into the problem a few more times since this topic was opened and resolved. Everytime the problem was the fonts, more specifically a widget or something uses a font you either don't have installed on your computer or it's not working properly. If that's what it is then change the font to something you do have installed and it will export. At least it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've tried to export my site to html, and had the same problem... However. When I go to open the file and change the font it causes an error and shuts me out. When I recover the file it just repeats and shuts out again. Can you help me!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Fonts (formerly called Typekit) have retired many fonts in the last few months.   If you're using a font that's no longer supported you will encounter errors.   Remove and replace old web font with a supported one.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

problem solved.

Make sure you use Muse with TypeKit supported fonts.

The issue I now have is getting TypeKit to work on S3 Amazon AWS standard service....thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines