• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse and SEO

Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, Blake here.

I have studied graphic design for some time and well never learnt adobe muse and was in my course study I know right WTF!
Okay so here is my ordeal and I've spent the last 2 days o this.

I have recently started a website and is finalised when I check over it on googles speed test a few things pop up

my global.css needs to be optimised which im finding hard because I don't have dreamweaver or any CSS editing software.  but I've done my JS optimisation. It also says the browser cacheing has got an expiration date on 5 of my images.... only 5, not the others, so when I open the sitemap and change from "weekly" to "monthly" nothing changes.... I thought that would do the trick but nothing so im getting a score of 88 which is doing my head is because I need to be fast and sharp for my clients. I also have above the fold content causing a delay but I have put my logo header file and background into one jpeg file and put it in the back but its still getting a load speed of around 7-8 seconds.

I think I have tried almost everything im starting to look into HTML and CSS minifers but I don't see any upload buttons on these sites.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Your link is broken though:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-24 um 15.53.49.png

Try to blend out the 3rd party widgets and watch the speed again.

Get in touch with the inventors – many of them don`t really like to be mixed with different inventors.

This may cause the most problems, I guess.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which website do you want us to check? Any website? How should we now continue with you?

How many 3rd party widgets do you use? What did you use for JS optimization? How do you edit your sitemap for expiration date from weekly to monthly? What kind of pictures do you use, that you need this?

We have some coders here in this forum, they can help but …!

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's limitlessvisuals.com sorry to not include that im taking it down and editing it so be patient!

Okay, so I got it to 91 with deleting all of my above the content images ie the background. It still loads around 8 seconds which is terrible if you ask me.

So the answers to your questions are

Im currently using 8 third party widgets, which iw as considering changing my slideshow to a muse widget do you think that will help my load times?

I downloaded the jquery file from the google page speed that you can get, simply went into the HTML deleted the old and pasted the new. I also simply opened the sitemap in TextEdit and changed the weekly to monthly ( i had no idea what I was doing tbh ) I only have my portfolio and other works on my site nothing major so I was hoping it wouldn't need much browser coaching, yeah i don't think I can code much in adobe but maybe that can help find away around.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your link is broken though:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-24 um 15.53.49.png

Try to blend out the 3rd party widgets and watch the speed again.

Get in touch with the inventors – many of them don`t really like to be mixed with different inventors.

This may cause the most problems, I guess.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 3.59.07 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines