Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Asset removal, 2017 release.

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have used the slide show,'add image' command and now have all the photo in the asset tab.  I need to remove one of the assets, as I do not want it in the slideshow anymore. I have tried to click on it and hit 'delete', not work. I have tried to 'click' on it and hit 'trashcan', no work. The 'trashcan' image is grayed out, anyway. I have tried to use some of the other suggestions, with no luck. What do I do?

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

You can't delete placed assets using the assets panel. It would be too dangerous, to delete assets "blindly". You only can use the "Assets" panel to delete "upload assets", if they aren't used any more.

To delete a slideshow image:

• Go to the slideshow, make the thumbnails temporarily visible by using the slide show's configuration panel, activate a thumbnail and press "Delete", or
  • activate the slideshow, go to the "Layers" panel and click onto the small magnification glass icon to find the slidesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't delete placed assets using the assets panel. It would be too dangerous, to delete assets "blindly". You only can use the "Assets" panel to delete "upload assets", if they aren't used any more.

To delete a slideshow image:

• Go to the slideshow, make the thumbnails temporarily visible by using the slide show's configuration panel, activate a thumbnail and press "Delete", or
  • activate the slideshow, go to the "Layers" panel and click onto the small magnification glass icon to find the slideshow entry within the panel. Look for the image, you don't want any more, select the entry and press delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that did it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines