• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse CC Build 2018.0.0.685 Crashing

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to build a simple email form for a client - a wedding event videographer - and I cannot make any more than one modification at a time to the form before the whole program crashes. Simple changes that should take me minutes are taking an hour or more. Why does it seem that Adobe products in the recent build are plagued with bugs that prevent even the simplest tasks? This is our LIVELIHOOD, Adobe. This is what we PAY YOU a monthly subscription for. Adobe is costing designers REAL MONEY and jeopardizing our reputations with our clients!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Hi Jacoby,

Sorry to find you in this trouble, however, problems like this can be resolved by a set of troubleshooting once we know the root cause.

We need to see if this is an issue specific to your file or system!

Try to copy the form in a very new file and see if it behaves same way.

If it does please share that file with us so e can try to find out the pain point and eliminate it.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacoby,

Sorry to find you in this trouble, however, problems like this can be resolved by a set of troubleshooting once we know the root cause.

We need to see if this is an issue specific to your file or system!

Try to copy the form in a very new file and see if it behaves same way.

If it does please share that file with us so e can try to find out the pain point and eliminate it.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. It's extremely frustrating. I make a small change to a form field, it crashes, just from updating the text in either the form field or the text criteria. Sure this has a recovery feature... but this isn't efficient.

here is the error i get:

Also, in general, working with forms is extremely difficult because of the selection delay these forms have. I click, wait a second and click again, wait a second before i can dig into the section of the form I'm trying to update. Is there any way to improve that? it somewhat seems related. I have a pretty powerful computer (gaming level quality circa 2017)  with a great video card, processor and 32gb of ram so i don't think this is a computer related issue. It's something in the way it's coded that's bogging it down.

I've been an advocate for Muse for a while but since the last patch, things are a bit out of whack.

Please please please fix Muse!!!

Regards,
Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines