Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe muse CC : change text color on text over a Composition widgets

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody.

I have a page where some text (on master page) is in front a composition widget.

The color of the text is black

The composition fill the whole page. Some images displayed are globally dark so it's not easy read the text above the image.

Is it a way to change the color attribute only when some images of the composition are displayed? I thinck there could be a way to code intercept the composition and then change css of the text so i can make white the text over a dark image...

i know that i can put the same text over each image of the composition and then change the color, but only one text on master page seams more clean....

thanks.

mario

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

No chance to do this within Muse.

I even think, you hardly find a coder who is able (and willing) to do this. (sampling the colour of a specific area of an image and change the text colour above might be done by „extreme coding“, but there certainly will be a speed issue, and: What do you think, how many customes will need this?

There are so many ways to ensure the necessary contrast to the background (underlying, semitransparent colour, outer glow applied to text, …, …, that, as I personally thin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No chance to do this within Muse.

I even think, you hardly find a coder who is able (and willing) to do this. (sampling the colour of a specific area of an image and change the text colour above might be done by „extreme coding“, but there certainly will be a speed issue, and: What do you think, how many customes will need this?

There are so many ways to ensure the necessary contrast to the background (underlying, semitransparent colour, outer glow applied to text, …, …, that, as I personally think, there is no need at all for such a widget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines