Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse CC not working

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Näyttökuva (3).png

Hi! I recently downloaded Adobe Creative Cloud and I downloaded Adobe Muse CC (the latest edition 2017.1) After I had installed it and launched it, it said "Adobe Muse CC has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I tried to re-install it and got the same message. I really don't know what to do and windows has not notified me about anything. I need to get Muse to work asap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

In that case I would go through Adobe's support pages and open a live chat, I did that recently and an Adobe support worker shared my screen, diagnosed and fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try right-clicking and opening as an administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeahh I tried and it's not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case I would go through Adobe's support pages and open a live chat, I did that recently and an Adobe support worker shared my screen, diagnosed and fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines