• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse CMS

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know Adobe Muse support has been discontinued. What has happened to the inbrowser editing? I have a lot of clients that aren't very happy right now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

IBE is discontinued as well since a few month. Since 2018 it was a hidden secret that IBE will be under EOL as well from 2020 (May or June, I guess) - there was also a message about that - I missed that one two.

Hurry up to move on - if you have a few clients, well no good for you - hopefully you told your clients and have an alternative in the line? Depending on your OS there are quite few of them out there.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IBE is discontinued as well since a few month. Since 2018 it was a hidden secret that IBE will be under EOL as well from 2020 (May or June, I guess) - there was also a message about that - I missed that one two.

Hurry up to move on - if you have a few clients, well no good for you - hopefully you told your clients and have an alternative in the line? Depending on your OS there are quite few of them out there.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Uwe. I didn't think IBE was going to be axed as well. Moving everything to Webfow gradually as a lot of work. Very disapointed with Adobe. The very least they could do is support IBE on existing Muse sites. Regards, Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you are right. I think so, too. Unfortunately I am not an Adobe employee to have to say anything instead help with the support in that forum. Webflow was on my mind, too but I am fed up with subscriptions, so …

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understand Uwe, not aimed at you.

It was an Adobe decision, so I guess we have live with it.

Thanks,

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines