Highlighted

Adobe muse composition or slideshow

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all! I am desperately trying to find a solution to my problem.How can you do in muse a slideshow(or composition) just like this one  : ML&A Avocats – Cabinet d'affaires à Paris . The images slide first and then the text slides in after 1 second.I tried to use the composition widget from muse but the images and the text slide at same time, you can not set different timings.

Is it possible to create this in muse(a slideshow just like the one from the above website)? If not, are there any slideshow or composition widgets that I could use?

Please help! I google searched and google searched and I have found nothing regarding this subject.

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe muse composition or slideshow

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all! I am desperately trying to find a solution to my problem.How can you do in muse a slideshow(or composition) just like this one  : ML&A Avocats – Cabinet d'affaires à Paris . The images slide first and then the text slides in after 1 second.I tried to use the composition widget from muse but the images and the text slide at same time, you can not set different timings.

Is it possible to create this in muse(a slideshow just like the one from the above website)? If not, are there any slideshow or composition widgets that I could use?

Please help! I google searched and google searched and I have found nothing regarding this subject.

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use a slideshow and set it to stretch to browser width.

You click once for the slideshow (watch the top left corner of the muse menu) and a second time for the hero.

Then you could make your settings.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-21 um 09.29.11.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-21 um 09.27.59.png

Keep an eye on elements of slide show when using the scrubber.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-21 um 09.32.40.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look into this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9715956#9715956

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2017 1