Highlighted

Adobe Muse - Contact Form not Working

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have some problems with Adobe Muse contact form.
After trying the test at: Muse PHP Diagnostics i received the an PHP error:

• Mail configuration: PHP mail() configured incorrectly on server. Form will not be able to send email.

Is there any place at Adobe Muse Php where i could change the values for SMTP and POP servers?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

We apologize for the inconvenience muse contact form does not work on smtp connection. I would suggest you to use any third party contact form in your muse site which works with smtp.

See these threads where a similar query has been discussed.

Regards,

Ankush 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Muse - Contact Form not Working

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have some problems with Adobe Muse contact form.
After trying the test at: Muse PHP Diagnostics i received the an PHP error:

• Mail configuration: PHP mail() configured incorrectly on server. Form will not be able to send email.

Is there any place at Adobe Muse Php where i could change the values for SMTP and POP servers?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

We apologize for the inconvenience muse contact form does not work on smtp connection. I would suggest you to use any third party contact form in your muse site which works with smtp.

Regards,

Ankush 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2018 0
Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Regards,

Ankush 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2018 0