Highlighted

Adobe Muse - Create Modal Pop Up - HTML Code HELP

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with a part of the code. I usually dont use Muse, or any other programs for this so i need the html for this specific program.

Its asking for html snippet for my modal.

I want an image with <href>  to come up when some one gets to my home page. once the click image, it takes theme to my <facebook link>

When I click off the box it lets me continue browsing on the site.

Please help i need to get this up and running today somehow!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Muse - Create Modal Pop Up - HTML Code HELP

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with a part of the code. I usually dont use Muse, or any other programs for this so i need the html for this specific program.

Its asking for html snippet for my modal.

I want an image with <href>  to come up when some one gets to my home page. once the click image, it takes theme to my <facebook link>

When I click off the box it lets me continue browsing on the site.

Please help i need to get this up and running today somehow!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how does someone on a phone click 'off' the box? can you post a screenshot or mock up image of what you mean by this

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2018 1