• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Desktop und Mobil vermischen sich

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich hoffe hier kann mir jemand helfen.

Meine Seite besteht aus Desktop Version und Mobil. Wenn ich die Mobilen Seiten im Vorschaumodus angucke, ist alles richtig. Gucke ich aber die Desktop Version im Vorschaumodus an, wird mir die Mobile Version auf Desktop Größe skalliert angezeigt. Ich kann also meine Desktop Seite nicht als Vorschau angucken. Wenn ich das gesamte Projekt im Browser anschauen will, wird ebenfalls nur die Mobile Version klein dargestellt. Nach ein paar mal durch diese durchklicken, springt es auf die richtige Browser Darstellung. Wenn ich das Projekt als HTML abspeicher und öffne, werden mir auch nur die mobilen Seiten angezeigt...

Ich bin über jeden Tipp dankbar!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Of course! The browser displays the actual page. And the actual page in this simulation is the phone page. Just look into the addressline! You made an adaptive site, with separated phone- and desktop-pages. The preview modes in browsers can’t switch between them!

Please read my post #3 and publish your site testwise to businesscatalyst. Then we can have a look. I assume, as will be ok in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us the .muse file to have a look at. Try to eliminate all pages and elements, which aren’t related to your issue and follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hier ist die Datei. Dropbox - Website_Box.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t see any mixing of phone and desktop pages.

Could you please post a screenshot of such an issue?

And additionally: Could you publish your site for free at Businesscatalyst by using the „Publish“ button top right of Muse’s application window. As I said: At first glance I can’t see a problem.

If you are talking about the browser wide image on the page „Warum box?“, which appears, when simulating the page on Safari’s responsive mode: This is normal, because the image is set to browser width. It will be shown correctly, when published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 1.jpg

Dies wird angezeigt wenn ich die Desktop Vorschau öffne. Screenshot 2.jpg

Öffne ich die Seite im Browser sehe ich das. Die Mobile Version, aber nicht die für den Desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course! The browser displays the actual page. And the actual page in this simulation is the phone page. Just look into the addressline! You made an adaptive site, with separated phone- and desktop-pages. The preview modes in browsers can’t switch between them!

Please read my post #3 and publish your site testwise to businesscatalyst. Then we can have a look. I assume, as will be ok in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines