Highlighted

Adobe muse Email Form PHP Error

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My adobe muse website says that the Email Form PHP is not det up properly. I'm hosting it on a server (Remote desktop)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Server configuration goes way beyond the scope of this forum.   My advice is to ask your web hosting provider to help you since that is their speciality. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe muse Email Form PHP Error

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My adobe muse website says that the Email Form PHP is not det up properly. I'm hosting it on a server (Remote desktop)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Server configuration goes way beyond the scope of this forum.   My advice is to ask your web hosting provider to help you since that is their speciality. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of PHP does your server have?  And more specifically, does your server support the PHP mail() function?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know if my server has PHP, because I haven’t downloaded it, and if that is the case how do I make it support PHP?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2018 2
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Will, thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a close look into this document: Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2018 0