Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse - export JS and Stylesheets from index.html

New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear Adobe community.

We have a serious problem that needs to get solved .

Adobe Muse - How can we export JavaSript and Stylesheets from index.html

to make our website work/load faster - our website https://dede.digital

Looking forward to hearing from you all .

Best Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

the response times are between the user device and your host... nothing to do with Muse but for what its worth your site loads quickly for me on desktop... I would redesign it for phones

if you use Muse to ftp then the settings are in your assets panel... if you have removed the widget from your site then yes it should have also removed any code links for that widget, are you perhaps using a master page that has no longer got any child as that is the only senario I can think of which would cause

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my side the site loads and works pretty fast. What made you think you need some speed up?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On mobile is really slow, and I see that all css stylesheet and java animation html is in index.html file. I think it must be separately because in that case page load will be much quicker!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit, not to know almost anything about where code should be placed. But anyway, Muse writes the code and there´s no way to change location of certain code pieces without leaving muse and therefor lose the "benefits" of muse.

But again, even with my mobile there´s no lack of speed. It might be a question of connection speed in the area mobiles are used?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Slums,

At the end Muse exports its code in form if HTML, and those can be modified anytime but using only any code editor like Brackets or Dreamweaver.

Unfortunately, tThere isn't a direct way from Muse to export the JS and CSS separately.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slums  wrote

On mobile is really slow, and I see that all css stylesheet and java animation html is in index.html file. I think it must be separately because in that case page load will be much quicker!?

No.  Having more files  requires more HTTP server requests.  It won't necessarily make your site faster.  In fact, it could make your site a tad slower.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Compared to other Muse sites, yours is not too bad.   Gratuitous animations can create performance problems especially if you used Animate CC to create them.   So that's one thing you might want to remove  to see how much it improves page load.

Run your URL through Google Page Speed Insights for other tips on how to make your site faster.   Start by optimizing images.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

We found a problem:

Our ftps file folder still shows previously used widgets, pictures, Javascript that are already deleted from our Muse project,

and they are still shown in index.html as to be checked when page the loads.

How to clean our Muse project even though the widgets or pictures are previously deleted???

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the response times are between the user device and your host... nothing to do with Muse but for what its worth your site loads quickly for me on desktop... I would redesign it for phones

if you use Muse to ftp then the settings are in your assets panel... if you have removed the widget from your site then yes it should have also removed any code links for that widget, are you perhaps using a master page that has no longer got any child as that is the only senario I can think of which would cause this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines