Been trying to create Hyperlinks in my Pages in Muse and I am getting mixed reactions. Hyperlinks are very simple so I am astounded I am having a problem with this in MUse. Tried creating a button with a hyperlink and it failed. So I created another button with the same hyperlink and it works. I am nut about trying things different ways to see what happens. So the latest test I made was a text hyperlink and it too fails. So I create another button with same hyperlink and it works
What gives, is there a setting I am not getting
Above is a pic of my page, do you see anything wrong??
This one on a different page works????
So on a hunch I inserted another button on this same page that works and the second button FAILs
So I went back to examine the settings on the two buttons (one works/ one does not work) and I discovered the one that works has no check mark in "open in a new window or tab". Tells me Muse may not know my default browser so it can't launch that browser. Lame
define fails please;
have you published this test page or just tested it in preview browsers?
You certainly are wrong! We never ever heard of such an issue in this forum. If such a bug exists, we definitely would have discussed it here already.
Please do this: Create a new .muse document, place a working and a not working hyperlink button onto it, upload this file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will have a close look.
Thanks to Günter Heißenbüttel and Ussnorway for your response. I cant recall how I solved this problem , but I did manage to get it working. After I got it working I developed a second Web site. But I falied to return to see your response to my question. I want to appoligize for that.
well you got there in the end and thats what matters... thanks for letting us know