Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Javascript is broken when post processed

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My situation is unique and I already posted on the play framework newsgroup. Apparently everyone there is an expert html coder unlike me, that is why I subscribed to your products. The setup is this, in order to run some very cool software, you must place your javascript,css and images files in a different location, your web page stays 100% the same but then when loading there is a "router" which makes handling of requests 100x easier especially for POSTS and GETS, it parses the html and those javascript/css/and images files are loaded. It works 100% for css and images files, and insert things into probably the same page and customize it and make it dynamic. It works for even things like below where a parameter is passed to the framework since the "router" just passes the string of the request body in. I am using the Play Framework 2.6. It doesn't matter which play version they all fail, and play is unique while html is not.  I successfully create pages in Muse along with facebook buttons, google ads, on a static apache site, would never use php cause this is 100x better, but I am running into a severe problem which I have been unable to fix. I am subscribed to your products for 1 year and find them useful, however were alternatives. Note don't bother asking questions like "what browser are you using" "is your port open on the server you are testing" etc etc it all works when statically loaded, It doesn't work on a verified https site either. Nothing no javascript.

At first I was getting no javascript whatsoever even when facebook buttons where inserted into the page. The javascript files are being properly loaded, but the result is no javascript! Then I decided to copy over the files and insert all the javascript files manually using the <script src=""> Something is now being processed but I am at a loss I have no idea what the javascript console is telling me

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/site_global.css?crc=443350757"/>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/master_a-master.css?crc=313363174"/>

<script type="text/javascript" src=" scripts/html5shiv.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src=" scripts/jquery-1.8.3.min.js "></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src=" scripts/jquery.museoverlay.js "></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/jquery.watch.js"></script>

localhost/:9 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-Gc5kzeepvN+gl7IsRWGowdPWc6r4J79uRWVvnOjQmzQ='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:27 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-pettPkGrLm0yXYFU3tS4vsaLIwafm9PoWQKI5KY82hk='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:27 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-5YgEcbNwgw/Scuq0fK7817Q8R5KsIp69HAp2XakcGH4='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:30 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-DGu3k09IDgvOjjR3h9kV2Lltwq4iE7qYzx6n1D+fUi8='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:39 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-jpgeIsfHwac1NToRgAqre2UJDiSLrAdHxKL9PUGFhhE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'style-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:46 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-JcEFCbx9jijNh3kXmotYnpQl1KRXjwS1GXnx1AcyvI0='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:180 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-G1BR0wU4PZyN/xje5UjmpZbkO0q6sDomFK2DT81svxA='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'style-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:180 Refused to frame 'http://www.youtube.com/embed/5J9O4pyEkng?autoplay=0&loop=0&showinfo=0&theme…s=1&modestbranding=0&sta...' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Note that 'frame-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:187 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-PkjMp11Tbs/PNT2d3OFtNU7tzE05Lnelm/u+euPqFL4='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:190 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-aAWi1KiFz6APUSZ6xJleztk2k+S1k+aO9YLl5vNPYqw='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:194 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-ddC4rRLF8wWsn4UU99hUPMrYTcmWscQcwlKLnFCXdo8='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:198 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-PQDNPicwoKFCTgwUYUkHHkXK4kAB07pvjQgnU/i0vZ0='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:221 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-RTofRvzujcykXb9BXSpk6JH1VFNY/gilbUzjalKTPRc='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

localhost/:217 Refused to execute inline event handler because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. Note also that 'script-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

museconfig.js?crc=4273287925:4 Uncaught ReferenceError: muse_init is not defined

at museconfig.js?crc=4273287925:4

at museconfig.js?crc=4273287925:4

:9000/favicon.ico Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and your question is "why doesn't Framework 2.6 like Muse code on a localhost server"?

Not really what Muse is for mate.

you do get that javascript is a machine code i.e, needs a host server to run... are you using some kind of 3rd party or is Dreamweaver running this host?

How to set up a testing server in Dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I am almost angry if you read it at ALL I mentioned that I tried it on an https server with a resolvable host name. If this is the kind of help I think I will get distracted and answer questions somewhere else. I ALSO mentioned that I got it to work on 1. My own server AS MENTIONED using apache 2. by visiting the page on a filesystem in a web browser. If you cannot fathom what I am asking please ask a relevant question. I have learned this, when tech doesn't want to help, they will ask mind numbing questions about how you are doing it so there can be some flaw so they don't help. The only difference is that the html pages are being parse and the scripts are still being run, facebook and all, I have never had this problem with other javascript using this framework only MUSE, but I will REPEAT NO output is seen from the javascript. I don't know what extra checks are put in place but get an engineer or someone who knows to tell me how it operates so I can solve my problem and use your services for another year. ALL I AM ASKING FOR is an explanation of how it works. Sorry for sounding obtuse but I think this is an unqualified answer to a problem that I already stated was unique. I  stated the facts now please reevaluate what I have said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have your heard of testing before deployment and please explain to me why the javascript works 1. in an http server as well so why wouldn't it work on a TESTING localhost server or did I get the wrong http protocol say it should be ftp geez. That is the big question: What extra steps does MUSE do in deploying it's javascript?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow

at the base level Muse is a template system... its works on most host servers because the other files "java, stylesheets and widget tools" are stored online where everyone can reach them. If you want to develop with muse then your testing system needs to get access to these files so it can work out how to display the widgets and figger out what it should look like.

I'm not Adobe tech and this forum is for Adobe Muse users to ask questions from other Adobe muse users... development isn't covered here but I will point out that apache 2 is finished and imo you are wasting your time with it but thats not my busniess so best of luck with it mate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well let's move on if you can try to find someone who can help, I have a host server as mentioned but no javascript comes out. I think that MUSE is deliberately disabling javascript for some reason,  I think it is because there is a check to see if it is running on a server, but I am and this type of check is totally wasting of coding resources and I don't get how it is going to make Adobe any more money. My system already DOES have access to the files, it just parses them first and inserts stuff before actually sending them out and processing then sends them like any other server does. I like MUSE for developing web pages and am tied to Adobe but now I wonder how I am going to make this work. I asked the sales rep questions like 1. Is the code stored on a local server or is it stored in the cloud i.e. can I save it (cause I am wary of abondoneware or ransomeware by companies 2. It is code clean, both the javascript and the html and others before buying. I was told to 1. You can save it to your hard drive 2. I found out that your javascript output is just like it was with dreamweaver many years ago just a big long indecipherable string. As to 1. That was not true what the salesman said maybe he didn't know of this glitch in MUSE but it does depend on the cloud. So at this point I actually want my existing works to still work, but I want my yearly subscription cancelled so I can get code that works and is stored (except for the usual stuff found everywhere) Cancelled so that I don't have to pay double to get what I want working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines