Exit

Adobe Muse Lightbox Widget won't work on mobile device

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope to find some help here regarding my portfolio lightbox:

My website is build with adobe muse. It works fine with all the breakpoints and for web view. The only problem I have is that the lightbox widget is not working on mobile devices (320 px width). Any other view is working perfectly. But if I take a look on a mobile device the pictures in my lightbox are overlapping and way too big. It seems as if the lightbox is simply to big for mobile view. But I already put the widget to the smallest size that is possible. Also I tried to place smaller pictures... didn#t work either. I already searched in the internet and this forum for possible solutions but right now I am really helpless. Does anyone have a clue what the problem could be?
Many thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide a link for us to see the issues?

There are so many possibilities so by guessing all seems right, but … .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, of course... sorry, I escaped that.

Here is my website link:

www.xeniagesthuesen.de

If you check it on your mobile you can check the overlapping pictures under ,,latest stuff" and ,,portfolio".

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines