• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe muse menu does not show up

Explorer ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i am trying to make a site using a theme  so far everything is great.. i am trying to make the tablet page but i cant seem to make the menu show up on the home, about and the rest of the pages. i copied all the content from the desktop page  master page and pasted it on the tablet master page and resized it.. so am not sure why it wouldn't work.. i tried to include picture of  differences i notice but dont know know how to fix.. if any one can help me with this asap i would really appropriate it. So basically my menu is not showing up the rest of my pages ..

Capture5.PNGCapture6.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Hey there,

Not sure about your issue.

Can check it better if provided with a reduced .muse file as explained here - Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Not sure about your issue.

Can check it better if provided with a reduced .muse file as explained here - Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines