• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse, Portfolio, Business Catalyst

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening. I have 5adobe muse free sites hosted with business catalyst, and I was advised I could transfer them to adobe portfolio. Can you show me how I can do this? thank you
TOPICS
End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, there´s no way to transfer a muse-site to portfolio. Portfolio is just another way to show your images or artwork. Muse is Muse and Portfolio is Portfolio.

BC is/was just another way to host sites like hosting companies but with some extra for all kind of analytics and shopping system, I guess. Never used BC, though.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @idavid26,

Uwe is correct.  Portfolio is NOT web hosting like Business Catalyst was. 

Portfolio is an online site builder and hosting rolled into one package.  Portfolio is easy to use and requires no coding skills.  Best of all Portfolio ties in with your Behance, Lightroom & Adobe Stock collections.

https://portfolio.adobe.com/

Now that Muse and Business Catalyst are both End of Life, start over and create an all new website.  If not with Portfolio then use something else like Squarespace, Webflow or WordPress. 

Hope this helps, good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines