• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse - Problema con Widget de Paneles (Ficha y Acordeón)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Como el titulo lo indica, tengo inconvenientes a la hora de querer adaptar los dos tipos de paneles. Cuando quiero hacerlos responsive (ajustar su ancho) es como que se bloquease el ancho; me permite adaptar el manejador a la página pero al soltar el clic vuelve al ancho original.

Ya probe que, con el panel seleccionado, seteando todas las opciones de Transformar - Cambiar tamaño (Anchura adaptable; anchura y altura adaptable; ajustar a anchura del navegador) y nada funciona.

Alguna solucion? Gracias de antemano!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Hey,

This is the expected workflow of an accordion widget.

To the responsive property is only applicable when the browser window is resized.

You will have to reduce the size of internal objects manually and then only the accordion can be condensed.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey nstipisic,

I didn't get your query.

Could you please share an example site which we can refer and suggest you the best thing?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick answer. I recorded my screen to be more clear. I checked that the property of transform is applied to the panel, the images, and the text box and the problem of resizing for responsive persists. Hope the video shows the potential solution. Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

This is the expected workflow of an accordion widget.

To the responsive property is only applicable when the browser window is resized.

You will have to reduce the size of internal objects manually and then only the accordion can be condensed.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines