Highlighted

Adobe Muse - problems with synchronization when using in-browser editor

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I'm taking the liberty of contacting you with a need of help. I created a website using Adobe Muse for a client (www.yofyz.cz). They are using the in-browser editor to edit some small things in the website (text and pictures) since almost a year. Unfortunately, we are experiencing a quite big problem for some weeks - when they edit something (lets say a text), the change appear on-line on the website until the moment i open the website in adobe muse (to make a bigger change for exemple) - when I want to synchronize the content of the website changed with inbrowserediting, I receive a warning message that some pages can't be synchronized because they weren't edit in adobe muse. Some of the pages can be synchro... Please, can you give me an advice how to solve this problem? It's becoming quite unpleasant... Thank you a lot in advance, have a beautiful day!

Marie-Christine Simek

Hey Marie,

Sorry to see you in this kind of issue and I will be glad to take a chance for helping you out against it.

The behavior you are describing is usually caused by invalid HTML on the web page. This is almost always a result of a custom HTML snippet or HTML widget (.mucow).

Based on W3C validation report for your site it looks like there is a facebook social widget on your file which might be causing the issue.

Try removing that widget and any other third party widget or HTML code snippet one by one to which one is causing the issue.

Check this thread for reference - Changes made using in browser editing not merging in to Muse! which deals with somewhat similar query to yours.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

132

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Muse - problems with synchronization when using in-browser editor

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I'm taking the liberty of contacting you with a need of help. I created a website using Adobe Muse for a client (www.yofyz.cz). They are using the in-browser editor to edit some small things in the website (text and pictures) since almost a year. Unfortunately, we are experiencing a quite big problem for some weeks - when they edit something (lets say a text), the change appear on-line on the website until the moment i open the website in adobe muse (to make a bigger change for exemple) - when I want to synchronize the content of the website changed with inbrowserediting, I receive a warning message that some pages can't be synchronized because they weren't edit in adobe muse. Some of the pages can be synchro... Please, can you give me an advice how to solve this problem? It's becoming quite unpleasant... Thank you a lot in advance, have a beautiful day!

Marie-Christine Simek

Hey Marie,

Sorry to see you in this kind of issue and I will be glad to take a chance for helping you out against it.

The behavior you are describing is usually caused by invalid HTML on the web page. This is almost always a result of a custom HTML snippet or HTML widget (.mucow).

Based on W3C validation report for your site it looks like there is a facebook social widget on your file which might be causing the issue.

Try removing that widget and any other third party widget or HTML code snippet one by one to which one is causing the issue.

Check this thread for reference - Changes made using in browser editing not merging in to Muse! which deals with somewhat similar query to yours.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

133

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2017 0
Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Marie,

Sorry to see you in this kind of issue and I will be glad to take a chance for helping you out against it.

The behavior you are describing is usually caused by invalid HTML on the web page. This is almost always a result of a custom HTML snippet or HTML widget (.mucow).

Based on W3C validation report for your site it looks like there is a facebook social widget on your file which might be causing the issue.

Try removing that widget and any other third party widget or HTML code snippet one by one to which one is causing the issue.

Check this thread for reference - Changes made using in browser editing not merging in to Muse! which deals with somewhat similar query to yours.

Regards,

Ankush

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Reply
Loading...
Sep 04, 2017 1