• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse product

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need assistance to buy the complete package of Adobe Muse.  Can't find it on the system to download.  Can someone assist me step by step please.

It's urgent.  Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

The only possibility right now is to subscribe to the complete Creatice Cloud application package.

I recommend not to do it (although I like it very much - still) because Muse is under EOL and will not get developed any further.

For the amount of the full CC subscription there are a lot of other web apps that can handle people with no or almost no coding experience very good. Watch out in this forum for "alternatives to muse".

Depending on the system you are working with (PC or MAC) there are many

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only possibility right now is to subscribe to the complete Creatice Cloud application package.

I recommend not to do it (although I like it very much - still) because Muse is under EOL and will not get developed any further.

For the amount of the full CC subscription there are a lot of other web apps that can handle people with no or almost no coding experience very good. Watch out in this forum for "alternatives to muse".

Depending on the system you are working with (PC or MAC) there are many useful apps out there.

Be aware of what you need for hosting purposes – some apps are available with hosting only and some are able to export code for your own hosings or clients hostings.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why do you need Muse?

Adobe Muse is not for sale as a single download.   You cannot buy Muse from retail stores because it's no longer being developed.   Tell us why you need Muse and we'll gladly suggest alternatives.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines