Okay so, I'm really going to need some help here with Muse 2018
Hours and hours of trying but I can't seem to get a textbox, containing the company's name and description, to look in proportion to the rest of the page in the preview browser.
The font I used is a self installed webfont. I've tried other webfonts from the adobe typekit and web edge fonts so I don't think it's the downloaded font that is the problem.
Only when I use a system font, it seems to be following the rest of the page. But because it's an image when using a system font, the resolution isn't quite pretty to look at.
I put the textbox both on the masterpage and the page itself but neither will work.
Here are the screenshots:
Here's my homepage in the design tap, looks, in proportion to the image and the header, like I want it to be.
But then, when I open it in a browser to preview it, it's much smaller. Completely blown out of proportion to the rest of the page.
Maybe the solution is quite simple, but I am totally lost...
Thanks anyway for anyone who might have an answer.
If I interprete your screenshots correctly:
To change this behaviour you have several options:
Illustrator did it, didn't know you could do that