• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse - selection box / possibility of website?

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to create something that might be more of an app or program, but since I have the adobe package I was wondering I was able to do this simply in the form of a website.

What I am basically asking is, can I realise my following idea in adobe muse? Or am I using the wrong tools?

I want to create a simple website to showcase 3 packages I want to sell.

Probably this will not be possible with MUSE, but I don't know where to start looking.

GENERAL IDEA:

I have 3 packages and each package has 3 options:

BASICADVANCED
PROFESSIONAL
AAA
BBB
CCC
  • I must be able to select an entire package
  • or I want to pick A from BASIC, B from ADVANCED and C from PROFESSIONAL; (or any other possible combo)

This would be "STEP 1".

When I click "NEXT" I would go to step 2.

Here I would see the the previous selection I made but I will be able to choose some "sub-options".

For example: Basic A has 2 options. Option 1 is cheaper then option 2.

Then I would click "NEXT" again.

And I will end up in STEP 3.

Here I will see a summary of my previous selections and the prize of what it would cost me.

Conclusion:

• Can I create something like this with Muse? If so how can I find the widgets I would need for the functionality?
  • If this is not possible? Where would I need to look? What software can help me? (I have the full adobe package)
  • I have no coding background, but sincethere are websites and programs like Muse, Wixx, ect.. maybe there is something in the lines that can help me with this?

Any info and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

This requires a data base backend, which Muse doesn‘t have. So — in short: Not possible in Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This requires a data base backend, which Muse doesn‘t have. So — in short: Not possible in Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apps containing intelligent forms are best built in Dreamweaver and manually coded with client-side and server-side scripts.  Or you could optionally use 3rd party (paid) DW extensions from DMX Zone or WebAssist to help with the backend coding.  

Dreamweaver extensions | PHP web apps | Store builder | WebAssist

https://www.dmxzone.com/go/23295/dmxzone-server-connect/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines