• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse site hosted by Business Catalyst email forwarding?

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

It might be so easy, but can someone assist me in how to forward a current Business Catalyst - Muse website email to another email at the same site.

The person is on temp leave. Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Business Catalyst hosting so forgive the stupid questions.  What does Muse have to do with  e-mail?  It seems to me that e-mail accounts would have been set-up on the BC servers and accessed via webmail or something similar.   The person on leave should have somebody regularly checking their e-mail  otherwise their inbox will get very  full.

Using the Webmail interface

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bc hosting allows Muse users to back end into their sites and edit | add host level emails Nancy... it was never something most people used but it was there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

to be clear, this is a host level email yes?

the steps are;

1. sign in to the Adobe portal using an Id that is contected to this site https://ava-next.worldsecuresystems.com/PartnerPortal/Index.aspx
  2. select 'my sites' then press 'manage' on the web site you want to edit
  3. pick which type of email it is and you have full control over all the codes from this ui...

Screenshot (2240).png

Screenshot (2243).png

if however you are talking about a Muse email widget and not host level then you can use open your Muse site {in Muse} and add the extra email address to the widget

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines