• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Site of the Day submission form is broken?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Trying to submit my site for SotD but the submission page appears to be broken upon clicking the SUBMIT button.

Submit Your Site

I simply get the copy:

"

ERROR: You have deleted your web form. Please login to the Admin panel of your website and remove the previously submitted form from the web page you last visited. You will need to recreate this web form by going to Modules -> Webforms. After recreating simply insert this new web form into the web page and your web form should work properly.

"

Can I submit another way?

Best,

Brad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

I just had a word the website manager, and they said it should be resolved by now.

Can you please refresh your browser or clear the cache of it and see if it works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Brad,

I am checking with the concerned person who manages the site.

Please allow me some time and I will get back to you with the required information.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had a word the website manager, and they said it should be resolved by now.

Can you please refresh your browser or clear the cache of it and see if it works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@

Awesome!  Thank you, Ankush!  It is, indeed, resolved.  Site was submitted successfully!

Thank you again, to you both, for addressing the issue so quickly! 

Best,

Brad

ankushr40215001Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to help you.

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines