• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe muse site pages not scrolling on google chrome

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi certain pages on my website do not scroll when browsing on google chrome. Have spent ages trying to find a fix. I have read about comps, pins ect but not sure where to even start.

my site is:

Ryankillick.com

pages dont scroll on:

Ryankillick.com

Ryankillick.com

Ryankillick.com

Ryankillick.com

Ryankillick.com

Ryankillick.com

Ryankillick.com

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Hi inspire2015

I tried opening the above pages and I am able to scroll through each of these pages.

Is there any specific device on which you are seeing this issue?

Thanks and Regards

Ayush Rathi

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Correct answer is a load of horse manure. Adobe doesn't care about problems their paying users may be experiencing. They're even dumping muse altogether and leaving all their paying customers in the lurch.

I had the same problem about a few of my pages not scrolling in chrome.  I found the answer on another site.

html - Muse website won't scroll on Chrome - Stack Overflow

Basically:

Go to Site Properties

Select Content Tab

Browser Scrollbars

Change Vertical from Automatic to Always

This solved my probl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi inspire2015

I tried opening the above pages and I am able to scroll through each of these pages.

Is there any specific device on which you are seeing this issue?

Thanks and Regards

Ayush Rathi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scrolls wel in chrome on my side two. Watch this first lin: Ryankillick.com​ for your images, which bleed right before the first breakpoint outside the canvas.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue with Chrome and it seems to affect PC laptops in particular. Seems to work fine on other browsers across devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ayush,

I just wanted to bring to your attention that many people, including myself, still have this issue unresolved by Adobe. Can you please help us out and investigate a little further?

Many thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Ayush

When will this problem been solved?

regards

Martin Hinrichs, Sweden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be happening to me as well. When I publish my webpage, one particular page will not scroll down.

However this only seems to be the case with the Desktop that I used to publish it.

When I use any other device, (i.e. my iPad, work desktop, etc.) it works perfectly.

It's quite peculiar, but also quite annoying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Happening to us also. Have nearly 200 sites made with adobe muse and I have found at least two sites that have this issue with few pages, not all. If I would check all I know there are many others. Tried to even copy-paste a working page and make it again, but it didnt work. It is the same with our sites: only desktop site when using windows laptops + google chrome cause this issue.

Also this is only when the site zoom is 100%. If you put it over or under it works fine. Tried to find a workaround how i could show my sites at 90% or 110% zoom, so it would work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We have also had this issue on a number of our Adobe Muse sites - with the site not scrolling on certain pages and no drag handles appearing at the side of the browser.  It only seems to affect Google Chrome using Windows PCs that are attached to an external monitor.

After testing, all other desktop browsers seem to work fine, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Apple Safari (both mobile and desktop).  It also didn't affect Google Chrome mobile or Google Chrome on an Apple Mac.  It also didn't affect Google Chrome when using a laptop screen.  We have not tested on Firefox.

I'm not sure what the issue is but it seems that it can be resolved by some minor site changes.  For example, we often use a blank rectangle to leave some border space at the bottom of the page (above the footer).  When we removed or repositioned these, the issue seemed to resolve itself.  We have also deleted and reapplied some social media widgets which also resolved the issue on certain pages. In addition, users can resolve the issue themselves by zooming out on the magnification of the browser - once you get to 80% the drag handles return.

The above are only quick fixes but I think Adobe need to look at this as there does seem to be quite a few posts on the forum from other users experiencing the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Works great on anyone elses computer except for the one I have with Muse.

Tried cleaning cache, reset. Nothing works.

Will this be fixed it's annoying?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The more here is responses the more adobe has to focus on it. Thank you for wrinting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for youre response. Tried adding those rectangles in the bottom but it didnt work. Still thank you very much for writing a really good response because adobe seems to ignore the problem. Perhaps it helps someone! Adobe should really address this issue and find out what is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing that works for me to get the page scrolling again is to remove the master page - however, I designed it with the master page in mind, so this is not really a useful fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Même problème pour nous sur plusieurs de nos sites.

Chrome résolution 3840 x 2160 echelle 150% : OK

Chrome résolution 1600 x 900 echelle 150 % : pas de scrolling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct answer is a load of horse manure. Adobe doesn't care about problems their paying users may be experiencing. They're even dumping muse altogether and leaving all their paying customers in the lurch.

I had the same problem about a few of my pages not scrolling in chrome.  I found the answer on another site.

Basically:

Go to Site Properties

Select Content Tab

Browser Scrollbars

This solved my problem with pages not scrolling in Chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

andrewn98120387  wrote

Basically:

Go to Site Properties

Select Content Tab

Browser Scrollbars

This solved my problem with pages not scrolling in Chrome

That's a hack. We discovered this issue nearly a year ago with our products that have scroll to element support. We fixed it immediately and updated all of our products. The problem with Adobe is they use other people's code (Bootstrap and jQuery, for example). If they authored their own code, they would know how to fix the problem. So they must wait for Bootstrap and jQuery to issue updates. It could take a while to roll out.

This is part of how Adobe destroyed is also destroying Dreamweaver, half of whose users being brainwashed that Bootstrap is simply the only way to make web pages. But at least Dreamweaver has access to extensions written by the only remaining developer of Adobe add-ons that never uses free libraries. There is no substitute for clean code and purposeful programming.

Be that as it may, even if you all find a fix, you can't actually use it because there is no real access to Muse code. Or is there a way to edit the source code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Un grand merci, ça marche !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That´s the solution - thank you so much ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines